TPF Law - Your Accident Injury Compensation Specialists.
TPF Law are a dedicated team of Personal Injury experts with one clear goal - to fight for your claim and get the compensation owed to you quickly and efficiently. What sets TPF Law apart from other Personal Injury solicitors is our caring and dedicated approach to your Personal Injury Claim. From the outset we work towards relieving the complicated nature of Personal Injury Claims, whilst getting you maximum compensation for your accident injury, enabling you to get on with your life and enjoy the freedom and peace of mind your compensation will bring. Personal Injury Claims often come at an understandably challenging time, as such we treat all cases with the sensitivity and empathy befitting of such a situation. With TPF Law, you will always feel at home.
TPF Law's Personal Injury solicitors and legal experts are backed by a truly comprehensive knowledge of the industry. With many years of experience in handling Personal Injury Claims, TPF Law are the ideal practice for taking your accident claim forward and delivering the best result for you. Our success rates and success stories speak for themselves. Your happiness with the service is our first and only measure of true success.
How The Process Works
Get In Touch
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault, then you really could be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. Our solicitors and legal experts are ready and waiting to take your call and help you receive the compensation you are owed, giving you some well deserved peace of mind for the future.
Call TPF Law today on 0845 073 7177 to see how we can help you.
- Fractures to Nose, Nasal Complex or Cheekbones - £1,950 to £8,910
- Fractures to Jawbone - £5,390 to £38,060
- Damage to Teeth - £910 to £31,900
- Minor Brain or Head Injury - £1,840 to £10,670
- Less Severe Brain Damage - £12,820 to £35,970
- Transient Eye Injury - £1,840 to £3,300
- Minor Eye Injury - £3,300 to £7,320
- Complete Loss of Sight in One Eye - £41,200 to £45,840
- Total Loss of One Eye - £45,840 to £55,000
- Total Blindness - in the region of £224,680
- Partial Hearing Loss and/or Tinnitus - £5,860 to £38,060
- Total Loss of Hearing in One Ear - £26,180 to £38,060
- Total Deafness - £75,900 to £91,660
- Loss of Taste -£16,060 to £20,900
- Minor Neck Injuries - £2,050 to £6,600
- Moderate Neck Injuries - £6,600 to £38,030
- Severe Neck Injuries - £38,030 to £124,030
- Fracture of Clavicle - £4,290 to £10,230
- Minor Shoulder Injuries - £2,050 to £6,600
- Moderate Shoulder Injuries - £6,600 to £10,670
- Serious Shoulder Injuries - £10,670 to £16,060
- Severe Shoulder Injuries - £16,060 to £40,150
- Less Severe Injuries - £16,060 to £32,780
- Injuries Resulting in Permanent or Substantial Disablement - £32,780 to £50,050
- Severe Injuries - £80,410 to £109,450
- Loss of One Arm - from £114,680
- Minor Back Injuries -£2,050 to £10,450
- Moderate Back Injuries - £10,450 to £32,420
- Serious Back Injuries - £32,420 to £134,590
- Tetraplegia (Quadriplegia) - £271,430 to £337,700
- Paraplegia - £183,150 to £237,600
- Chest Injuries - £1,840 to £125,510
- Lung Disease - £1,840 to £113,580
- Asbestos Related Injuries - £12,600 to £105,270
- Asthma - £4,290 to £55,000
- Package Holiday Claims - £770 to £3,300
- Package Holiday Claims - £3,300 to £7,980
- Package Holiday Claims - £7,980 to £16,060
- Package Holiday Claims - £32,120 to £43,890
- Damage to Digestive System from Traumatic Injury - £5,500 to £51,760
- Lesser Injuries to Pelvis or Hips - £3,300 to £10,530
- Moderate Injuries to Pelvis or Hips - £10,530 to £32,780
- Severe Injuries to Pelvis or Hips - £32,780 to £109,450
- Simple Fractures to the Forearm- £5,500 to £16,060
- Severe Leg Injuries - £15,020 to £113,580
- Amputations - £87,670 to £235,790
- Ankle Injuries - £1,500 to £85,300
- Foot Injuries -£1,500 to £91,600
- Toe Injuries - £1,500 to £17,600
- Knee - £1,500 to £80,440
- Minor injuries to thumb - £1,450 to £2,600
- Fracture to a finger - £2,000 to £3,125
- Severe dislocation of thumb - £2,600 to £4,450
- Serious injury to finger - £9,750 to £10,750
- Severe fracture/Crushing of hand - £9,500 to £19,000
- Loss of thumb in accident or due to amputation - £23,250 to £36,000
- Minor injury/fracture to elbow - £4,350 to £12,600
- Disability as a result of serious elbow injury - £25,750 to £86,000
How much is my claim worth?
Hover over the highlighted areas in the image to find out
Different injuries on differing parts of the body can lead to a variety of compensation claims, both in terms of strength of case and certainly the amount of money you may be entitled to. Use our claims calculator to see the average compensation values you may be entitled to depending on the type of injury you have sustained.
How can we help?
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you TPF Law for dealing with my claim very professionally and also being there for me for any questions I had. Also thank you for fighting my case and the other party admitting that they were at fault as I did get a sum of money from the guilty party. Thank you again Rachel."
Sarah, Thank you very much for all your hard work and help! You little ledge!
Fantastic! Thank you for the update appreciate it! Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for all your help.
Received cheque with thanks may I please commend you on how quickly you have dealt with this claim.
TPF Law solicitors are fantastic a member of the team Lauren has kept in touch with me every step of the way during my claim very caring and has gone above and beyond to help me I would recommend TPF solicitors to anyone and would definitely use them again if I needed to.